Mathematics B.S. Program Learning Outcomes
- Students should develop effective thinking and communication skills.
- Students should learn to link applications and theory.
- Students should learn to use technological tools.
- Students should develop mathematical independence and experience open-ended inquiry.
For more information, please consult Mathematics, B.S. in the Catalog.
- MATH 161 - Differential and Integral Calculus I Unit(s): 4
- MATH 180 - Computing for Mathematics and Science Unit(s): 2
- MATH 211 - Differential and Integral Calculus II Unit(s): 4
- MATH 220 - Reasoning and Proof Unit(s): 4
- MATH 241 - Linear Algebra with Applications in Differential Equations Unit(s): 4
- MATH 340 - Real Analysis I Unit(s): 4
Total units in core curriculum: 22